- 2013 Representatives
- Accreditation and Licenses
- Annual Report
- Mission Statement
- Special Events
Thank you so much for your interest in volunteering at Easter Seals Arkansas. By providing your services as a volunteer, you are helping accomplish our mission of bringing independence to Arkansans with disabilities. On this page you will find helpful information regarding our volunteer application process, volunteer opportunities, and much more.
We hold our volunteers to the same standard of excellence that we expect from our employees. Easter Seals volunteers are expected to be dependable, trustworthy, and consistent. This is especially important when working with our children. Volunteering is a great way to make a difference in our community and in our children & adults’ lives.
The first step in becoming a volunteer is to fill out our volunteer application. Please be as specific as possible when considering the days and times that you are available to volunteer. These times may always be adjusted, but this will help us in determining the best program for you. When the completed application is returned to Easter Seals, the Volunteer Coordinator will contact you for a volunteer orientation. You can return the completed application to the following address:
Easter Seals Arkansas
Attn: Sarah Pollack
3920 Woodland Heights Road
Little Rock, AR 72212
*You will need a parent or guardian to sign your application if you are under the age of 18 years old. Volunteers for any program or event must be 15 years of age or older.
Benefits of Volunteering:
- make a difference in someone's life
- meet new people
- learn skills or teach your skills to others
- build self-esteem and confidence
- enhance your resume
- network with others
- gain work experience
- it's fun!
The following are volunteer opportunities available at Easter Seals Arkansas:
· Read a story, be a recess play buddy, or help with after school care in A Child’s Place Preschool
· Shadow a physical, speech, or occupational therapist in our Outpatient Therapy Building
· Assist with a field trip or outing
· Create a fundraiser in your community with our Development Team
· Serve refreshments at an Adult Services Dance
· Plant flowers at one of our apartment gardens
· Design and decorate a bulletin board
· Organize a Race Team for “Rollin’ On The River”
· Assist backstage at “The Fashion Event”
These are just a few of many different volunteer opportunities available. Please contact Sarah Pollack at (501) 227-3706 or firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Please read more about our Volunteer of the Quarter!